We make it easy.
Here are the steps after enrollment:
- We'll send you your kit
- You'll complete our health information forms sent via email
- You notify your physician that you're banking
- Bring the kit with you to birth
- Let an admitting nurse or midwife know about your plans to bank on your baby's exciting day
- Your providers can use our instructions inside of the kit to you to collect properly
Who notifies my physician that I'm banking?
Physicians and nurses have to be notified in order to complete collection - we also have explanatory instructions inside of our kits for providers on the day of the baby's birth.
We recommend that you forward our provider instructions to your doula, midwife, and/or physician prior to birth for their knowledge and convenience.
Questions? You can always email our Anja Health Account Specialist team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org .